Alternative therapies are a great option for getting your body, mind and spirit InBalance.
These time tested therapies have been shown to be effective for many.
They may be used as either stand-alone therapies or in conjunction with other treatments.
LED for Pain Management
Modern LED light therapy utilizes three types of wavelengths; Blue, Red and Near-infrared. Blue and Red light therapy provide great esthetic benefits such as acne treatment and increased collagen production. Infrared light, particularly near-infrared, offers medical benefits clinically proven to penetrate deep below the skin’s surface, targeting muscle and joint pain at the source, providing much-needed relief from inflammation and injury.
- Infrared light therapy works by:
- boosting cellular energy to encourage and enhance the body‘s natural healing abilities.
- When tissue is damaged, pain occurs. Infrared light therapy has been clinically proven to provide therapeutic benefits across an array of medical applications penetrating deep beyond the skin surface to enhance health at the cellular level.
- Near infrared wavelengths can:
- penetrate deep into the muscle and joint tissue to alleviate pain, increase circulation and decrease inflammation. Originally developed by NASA engineers for pain management and injury treatment on long-term space missions.
- Celluma LED light therapy device has the unique ability to contour close to the skins surface for increased light absorption and optimal therapeutic efficacy.
5 pack of 30 minute sessions $300
LED Add On to a Massage or Facial $25. Additional time may be required.
Reflexes in the feet correspond with the whole body. This treatment can be beneficial in decreasing symptoms of conditions such as migraines, constipation, high or low blood pressure as well as orthopedic concerns; therefore restoring balance to the body.
30 minutes $60
60 minutes $90
An energy technique that promotes healing, stress reduction, and relaxation.
45 minutes $75
60 minute $90